RV Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain.
- Memory Scan™. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation, it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your detector has memory.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Micro Current Technology. Saves battery power.
- Durable. Built for the extreme RV environment.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- Listed to UL 2034 RV.
Our CO Alarms are listed to UL 2034 Residential / RV / Marine Use. They are not tested to the OHSA standard for work environments. MTI does not recommend use of our product in police vehicles as a monitor for a perceived/potential vehicle defect.
65 Series - CO Alarm
Surface Mount Models:
Flush Mount Models:
Alarm Warm Up
The CO alarm can take up to 10 minutes to warm up after powering up. The flashing GREEN light indicates the alarm is warming up. View video below.